We are proud to announce that along with all the UFCW Locals in Region 1, we have negotiated a onetime hazard pay bonus for all active employees at Stop & Shop on the payroll on or before December 31, 2020.
All full-time associates will receive a onetime payment of $300.00
All part-time associates will receive a onetime payment of $150.00
To be eligible for this hazard pay bonus, members must be on the payroll as of 12/31/20 and still active on 1/30/21. The bonus will be paid out on February 4th.
These have been very challenging times and as essential workers, you have been on the front lines providing food security for your communities throughout this pandemic. You have had to deal with stresses on the job that you could not have imagined dealing with when you first started working. While crowd gatherings have been limited to small groups elsewhere, you continue to serve thousands of customers on a daily basis, increasing the possibility of contracting the virus.
We are proud to stand with you and we will continue our efforts to secure additional hazard pay which you all deserve.
If you have any issues at your workplace, know that we are here for you. We thank you for all that you continue to do for your loved ones, your communities and your union family.
- On March 21st, 2020, UFCW Local 328 and other UFCW Locals in Region 1 announced an agreement of 10% premium pay for Stop & Shop workers beginning March 21st -May 30th, 2020
- On May 26th, 2020, we announced that we reached an agreement that extended this 10% premium pay benefit through July 4th
- On September 25th, 2020, we announced an agreement that provided retroactive premium pay – in the form of lump sum payments equal to 10 percent of all hours worked between July 5, 2020 and August 22, 2020
- On January 4th, 2021, we announced an additional agreement which provides a bonus of $300 for all full-time workers and $150 for all part-time workers employed at Stop & Shop
- The sick leave policy which we agreed to in March, 2020, which provides two-weeks paid time off in the event an employee contracts the virus or has to self-quarantine due to possible exposure continues to remain in effect
To sign up for updates concerning CDC guidelines, health and safety measures, and other union news as it relates to the coronavirus, text “Prepared” to 83071
To sign up for additional updates from Local 328 regarding upcoming meetings, important events and important updates, text “updates328” to 83071