After a successful workshop on May 14th, Home Loan Investment Bank, FSB has decided to hold another first time Home Owners Workshop being held on May 27, 2015, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at Home Loan Investment Bank, 244 Weybosett St., Providence, RI. This informative workshop is free and open to all union members. Members will understand the home buying process and the difference between renting versus owning.
Pre-Homebuyers will learn:
• The advantages and disadvantages of renting versus owning a home.
• Identify questions to ask to determine your readiness to buy a home.
• Steps required in buying a home.
• Basic terms and required disclosures used in a mortgage transaction.
• Advantages and disadvantages of different mortgage options.
• How interest rates affect the “amount” of house you can buy.
• Taxes and insurance affect a monthly payment and the “amount” of house you can buy.
• Down payment assistance programs.
This workshop will fill up fast so please reserve your spot today by calling our Providence Office at 401-272-5100.
Their website can be visited at, http://www.homeloanbank.com/