How does the Bachelor’s Degree Completion Program work?
Union Plus can help you continue your education journey. Students who have earned an associate degree or 60 or more college credits* may enroll in the Bachelor’s Degree Completion programs at CSU.
Students who have not yet earned an associate degree or are just getting started in higher education can begin with the Free College program at Eastern Gateway Community College and then, transfer into the Bachelor’s Degree Completion programs at CSU.
No Cost to You
Because of the current economic and health uncertainty, all students who begin or continue their academic program are eligible for a Free College last-dollar scholarship, which allows students to complete their degree (through graduation) with no out-of-pocket cost for tuition, fees or e-books.
You may enroll full- or part-time. Continuous enrollment from semester to semester is required.
Students must apply for federal financial aid and use any grants to pay the tuition. They must also use any employer-sponsored tuition assistance.
Central State University is Regionally Accredited
Central State University, established in 1887, is a respected, regionally accredited academic institution. A public land-grant college, CSU is governed by the Ohio Department of Higher Ed and is part of the University System of Ohio.
Bachelor’s Degrees Offered
- Business Management
- Teacher Education (Pre-K – 5th Grade)
- Criminal Justice
Classes Begin Every Eight Weeks
- All courses are conducted online
- Students can take one or more courses
- Courses are offered in both 16- and 8-week formats
- CSU accepts as many previous credits as possible
To get started
- Go to bachelorsdegree.unionplus.org and select the “Get Started” button. Fill out your contact and union information (for membership verification), and your program of interest.
- You’ll be directed to complete the Central State University (CSU) application form and the financial aid form (FAFSA).
- Applicants will be contacted by an enrollment specialist to help with any questions.